- 5-10% discount on cancellable rates
- 12% discount on rates paid for in advance
- Special 15% discount only available on our website if you immediately make a down payment of 30%
- To protect the privacy of every guest, please wear swimwear even in the wellness area.
- Because of high temperatures, we recommend that you wear natural fibre swimwear in the sauna. Also, please remember to lie down on your own towel for hygiene reasons.
- Sauna towels are available inside the wellness area.
Let yourself be inspired
Holiday or adventure? The Dolomites are this and so much more...
Experiences to live, places to explore, exciting activities and offers not to be missed. All you need to worry about is packing. We'll be only too glad to take care of everything else for you.
In autumn, local communities in the Trentino-Alto Adige region celebrate herds coming down from Alpine pastures. These are extremely merry events, especially popular with children.Details
Ladin Carnival and traditional masks
The Dolomites have their own traditional carnival masks. During the festival, music, dance and colours fill the streets of Val di Fassa and Val Gardena re-enacting Ladin culture.Details
Horse-pulled sleigh tours
Horse pulled sleight tours can be romantic or fun-filled according to the company! In winter take in the snow-clad scenery. In summer breathe in the scent of grass at a slow pace.Details
Meeting the deer
Seeing deer and roe deer in their natural habitat is a true privilege. Make it happen in the Paneveggio Natural Park.Details
Unika sculpture fair in Val Gardena
The fine art of woodcarving is in Val Gardena's DNA and gets celebrated every year during the UNIKA fair. See artworks come to life in the hands of skilful carvers and choose one to bring home.Details
I Suoni delle Dolomiti
Famed artists perform their music in July and August. Shows take place in natural theatres of high-altitude meadows and clearings in the woods.Details
Sunrise at mountain huts
Sunrise at mountain huts is a memorable experience: after helping milk the cows, you can try your hand at making yogurt, cheese and butter.Details
The Habsburg Carnival in Madonna di Campiglio is the ultimate carnival experience in the Dolomites. You'll feel like you're living at court, surrounded by princes and princesses.Details